Last updated: January 2020.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the manycreators.com website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We use persistent cookies that may be saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit, or to keep you logged in if you navigate away.
We use “analytics” cookies. These, along with other information, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people using the Site and which features of the Site are most popular.
We use this information to improve the experience on our Site.
We use the following types of cookies:
1. Google Analytics (Third Party Cookie) – These cookies enable us to store information such as the time you visit our Site, whether you have visited before and the Site that you visited prior to visiting our Site. For more information about Google Analytics please see:
2. AutopilotHQ (Third Party Cookie) – These cookies enable us to store information such as the time you visit our Site, whether you have visited before and the Site that you visited prior to visiting our Site, contact form you might submit through our website, and personal data you left on our website, as name, email address and company.
4. Pipedrive (Third Party Cookie) – These cookies enable us to store information such as your profile information. and personal data you left on our website, as name, email address and company.
4. Track URL – This cookie informs us which webpage you visited immediately before coming to our Website. It does not collect any personal data or send personal data any third party.
5. Local storage – Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on an individual’s computer, mobile phone or other devices.
6. Stripe – This cookie informs us if a payment is processed, completed or failed. Stripe stores personal data you left on our website, as name, email address and company.
7. Crisp – These cookies enable us to store information such as the time you visit our Site, whether you have visited before and the Site that you visited prior to visiting our Site, contact form you might submit through our website, and personal data you left on our chat, as name, email address and company.
8. Lark – Lark is our internal communication and storage tool.
If you have any question regarding cookies and storing your data, please contact us.